* What is the phone number for Reservations? You can call the Reservations Center at 1-702-505-8888.
Hours of Operation are between 4:00am - 11:00pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week.
* Where is the airport located and how do I get there? All airport locations can be found by clicking here.
* You had a toll free number. What happened? We offer very affordable fares to all of our markets. In order to offer these fares, we have chosen to reduce our costs by discontinuing our toll free number.
* Will I be receiving tickets in the mail? Allegiant is a ticketless (or e-ticket) airline. When a passenger makes a reservation online or over the phone, that passenger will be issued an itinerary number. That itinerary number must be taken to the check-in counter at the airport on the day of departure.
* Do I need to confirm my reservation 24 hours prior to departure? Allegiant does not over book its flights, so there is no need to confirm your reservation. If there is a schedule change, our Schedule Change department will contact you.
* What are the rules for booking a reservation over the phone or online? To provide the lowest fares possible Allegiant requires full payment at the time of reservation booking. Allegiant does not discount round-trip tickets, as each flight is priced by segment.
* Do I need to book my flight in advance? Allegiant does not require advance purchases. Allegiant does not over book its flights, so every passenger is guaranteed a seat. However, all reservations booked within two hours of scheduled departure must be booked at the airport.
* What are the fees for changing my reservation? Please refer to the Reminders and Fare Rules portion of your confirmation, or
click here for Allegiant's Terms & Conditions.
* Can I make changes to my reservation online? No, all changes must be done over the phone by contacting Allegiant's Customer Care department at 1-702-505-8888.
* How do I view and print my itinerary receipt for my flight? A confirmation will be sent via email after the reservation is purchased. A request for a confirmation to be resent can be made by contacting Allegiant's Customer Care Department at 1-702-505-8888.
* Do I need a paper ticket to travel? No, Allegiant works with e-tickets. No paper tickets are issued.
* How many passengers can be booked on a single itinerary? Up to nine (9) passengers may be booked on a single itinerary. To book ten (10) or more passengers, please contact Allegiant's Groups Department at 1-702-505-8888.
* Does Allegiant offer group rates? A group of ten (10) or more passengers are eligible to receive a group rate when booked on a single itinerary. Please contact Allegiant's Groups Department at 1-702-505-8888. Group rate requests must be booked via our Allegiant Groups Department. They cannot be booked on our web site.
* If I have a reservation, how far in advance can I fly standby? Allegiant does not offer standby travel.
* What if the fare drops on a ticket after I have already purchased it? The desire for the lowest possible fare is understandable; however, Allegiant unfortunately cannot refund or credit fare differences after a reservation has been made. When the original ticket is purchased, via the web or by a reservations agent, the purchaser of the ticket is prompted or asked if they agree to the following terms and conditions in order to purchase the ticket: "All tickets are non-refundable, one-way, and ticketless". This is because Allegiant unfortunately cannot control when a passenger will book their flight. Allegiant also does not have advance knowledge of when specials will be offered. The fluctuation in a fare may also be caused by cancellations, and since Allegiant does not overbook its flights, a seat may become available at a lower price.
* Does Allegiant offer bereavement fares? Allegiant does not offer any type of bereavement fare. In order to keep our low fares, and to continue our service in select markets, it is our policy to no longer offer bereavement fares. Allegiant's prices are quite competitive and some of the best in the industry.
* Does Allegiant offer any kind of medical exceptions? In an effort to keep our fares low for all passengers and to stay competitive, Allegiant does not offer medical exceptions. Allegiant does apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However; Allegiant does offer low fares in all markets that are served.
There are a couple of options that are available:
1. Canceling your itinerary
2. Changing the date(s) of travel
3. Changing the name(s) on your itinerary
These options are still subject to the fees associated with the itinerary change.
* Does Allegiant offer Travel Protection? Yes.
* What is Travel Protection? Travel Protection allows customers the flexibility to make unlimited changes to their reservations, within certain guidelines, with no change fees or cancel fees assessed. Customers are responsible for any change in price for air, hotel, auto, attractions, etc. Funds remaining after changes to an itinerary will be applied as non-refundable system credit good for travel on Allegiant. All travel involving funds from an itinerary must be completed no later than one year from the date the original itinerary was booked. Travel Protection may only be purchased at the time of booking and cannot be added to pre-existing reservations.
* Can Travel Protection be added to existing reservations? No. Travel Protection must be purchased at the time of booking.
* Can Travel Protection be cancelled for a refund? Travel Protection can be cancelled for a refund within twenty-four (24) hours of booking the reservation provided no changes have been made to the original reservation.
* I have canceled a reservation and have credit towards a future flight. How do I use this credit in booking my next flight? To book a reservation using credits from a previous flight, please contact Allegiant's Reservations department. Please make sure to inform the Reservation Agent that the flight that is being booked is with credit. Have both itinerary and customer numbers available upon calling. The $10.00 per segment booking fee will be waived when booking with credits.
* What do I do if my flight was canceled? Allegiant's Schedule Change Department will contact all passengers who are on a canceled flight with their available options.
* Can we purchase our tickets at the airport? Yes, airport hours vary by location. Most airport ticket counters are open one (1) hour after scheduled departure times for ticket purchase.
All airport ticket purchase hours can be found by clicking here.
* Can I get a refund if there has been a death in the family? Please contact Allegiant's Customer Care department to inquire about a refund. Documentation may be requested.
* Can I book a reservation for another person? Yes. For online booking, after entering the passenger information, the individual booking the flight will be prompted to enter their credit card information. At this point, the name, address, and phone number can be changed to match that of which is on the booking individual's credit card statement.